• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The French

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    I feel better now that I have offloaded my tickets to the final for £1600 each to the MD at work.
    Good on yer. I assume he isn't a Kiwi then?

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      I feel better now that I have offloaded my tickets to the final for £1600 each to the MD at work.
      Dont you like him then?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Dont you like him then?
        Ever sincer about a week ago.. for some strange reason.. I have found myself liking very few people on this planet.... go figure.

Good on yer. I assume he isn't a Kiwi then?
        He is so English he wears tweed (well he doesnt.. but he would!) and drives a range rover and when he leaves the office he says 'toodle pip'.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Not as much fun to beat as the kiwis and the aussies. What utterly charming supporters they have. No whining about the ref, no jumping on cars.

The kiwis too. Those that remained for the semis, though clearly traumatised by the loss of the All Blacks, were incredibly friendly and philosophical. they were still supporting the French, but you can hardly blame them for that.

What a weekend.
          Apart from the one John Inverdale interviewed on Saturday.

John: "Who do you want to win?" (obv expecting a magnanimous reply)
          Kiwi: "anyone apart from the fcuking Poms"
          John "Oh! OH! ah the 10 second delay would have caught that!"

No it didn't, John...

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            You're only as good as your last world cup performance...
            Coming once every four years is hardly something to be proud of

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Was that about the same time that the French sank your poxy greenpeace boat?
              Is this the same lot of "special agents" who got sprung by constable plod?

As I said, the frogs were just marginally crapper than them poofs in white!

Mailman

Comment

Was that about the same time that the French sank your poxy greenpeace boat?
                Wasnt our poxy boat.. it was however our poxy police that caught the French James Bond wannabes. I liked it, means I dont need a Visa for France, but they still need a Visa for NZ, plus we got a big wedge of cash and some EU concessions.. all for the Frenchies sinking a Greenpeace boat that I didnt care about.

Comment

My god tay...dont you realise what this means?

Clearly the NZ Government sunk the boat to force the French in to giving us the EU concessions! Obviously the NZ Government has links back to the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll AND more worryingly, the 16th terrorist involved in 9/11!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                    My god tay...dont you realise what this means?

Clearly the NZ Government sunk the boat to force the French in to giving us the EU concessions! Obviously the NZ Government has links back to the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll AND more worryingly, the 16th terrorist involved in 9/11!

Mailman
                    There's one flaw with that theory. The Kiwi sheep-shaggers would have choked at some point in the conspiracy and it would all have fallen apart.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

There's one flaw with that theory. The Kiwi sheep-shaggers would have choked at some point in the conspiracy and it would all have fallen apart.
                      You will hage to forgive us if we dont take advice on foreign policy from the UK.....

Comment

Working...
                      X