• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now it's killer ladybirds...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a period of consultation, I think the only option is to spend vast sums of cash and hand it to one of the consultancies who have a track record in consistantly delivering high quality IT related solutions - I'm thinking EDS here, and issue all ladybirds with biometric id cards detailing such things as number of spots, location of spots and shade of redness. Only that will prevent illegal ladybirds from taking advantage of our goodwill, free greenfly and glourious climate.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      After a period of consultation, I think the only option is to spend vast sums of cash and hand it to one of the consultancies who have a track record in consistantly delivering high quality IT related solutions - I'm thinking EDS here, and issue all ladybirds with biometric id cards detailing such things as number of spots, location of spots and shade of redness. Only that will prevent illegal ladybirds from taking advantage of our goodwill, free greenfly and glourious climate.
      I do not believe that you used EDS and high quality in the same sentence...
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

but you believe that I was seriously suggesting id cards for ladybirds though!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          but you believe that I was seriously suggesting id cards for ladybirds though!
          I think it is a good idea, as long as we don't get EDS to do it!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Ok Wipro it is then

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Hello I'm wondering if you would be interested in changing your ladybird ID card providings to another ladybird ID card providings, a providings which provides much cheapness in the ladybird ID providings.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
              X