• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life Coaching & Psychiatry for Free (Today Only)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    DBA are you on the bench ?
    No.

Your question reveals, to my trained eye, a penis envy syndrome. Forget the creams, suction pumps and attached weights "cures"; you're stuck with it. The only remedy is to avoid sex forever, or only go out with ugly, grateful-for-anything birds.

Comment

I take it that DBA work is not very challenging, and the client thinks that "clearing down a table" is 3 weeks "work"?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I take it that DBA work is not very challenging, and the client thinks that "clearing down a table" is 3 weeks "work"?
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Your anger is evident from your barbed posting. Repressed anger leads to shrivelled parts and bedwetting. Get a waterproof covering for your bed and put a sock down the front of your Y fronts until feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
            The cure is simple: wear long trousers in bed. Your performance anxiety will soon be a thing of the past!
            Didn't know women suffered from performance anxiety
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Dear Dr DBA,

Why do I find that the less I enjoy my contract, the more likely the client is to extend it?
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Your anger is evident from your barbed posting. Repressed anger leads to shrivelled parts and bedwetting. Get a waterproof covering for your bed and put a sock down the front of your Y fronts until feeling better.
                I detect anger issues and penis envy in this posting by DBA......
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Dear Dr DBA,

Why do I find that the less I enjoy my contract, the more likely the client is to extend it?
                  Your useage of the words "extend it" reveal that you have a sexual hangup about your todger's size. It's common, but hilarious. Try imagining yourself being pleasured by a bevy of buxom beauties, and further imagine that they are impressed with your manhood. You may need to concentrate very intensely to visualize such an improbable situation. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    Didn't know women suffered from performance anxiety
                    It's a common misconception.

Comment

Your useage of the words "extend it" reveal that you have a sexual hangup about your todger's size. It's common, but hilarious. Try imagining yourself being pleasured by a bevy of buxom beauties, and further imagine that they are impressed with your manhood. You may need to concentrate very intensely to visualize such an improbable situation. Good luck.
                      I detect in you an inherent inability to detect the sex of your patients.

I suggest a course in "Look and Feel".

Comment

Working...
                      X