• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im Happy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I logged into my email on Sunday morning to find an email from the National Lottery with some "Exciting news about your Euromillions ticket".

Logged into the account to find that I'd won

£6.80

I get more than that for the time it took to write this!
    I had same email, but I won £10 on the saturday draw

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      You're easily pleased. I take it you're a "cup half full" sort of person.

Yeah I hate those cup half full people, can't they see it's half empty? grrrr
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        I had same email, but I won £10 on the saturday draw
        Exciting news? I got the same £6.80!! Think it was the euro millions.

What's so fu**king exciting about £6.80? Spent £15 on the bloody tickets in the first place!!!!!!
        l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I logged into my email on Sunday morning to find an email from the National Lottery with some "Exciting news about your Euromillions ticket".

Logged into the account to find that I'd won
          £6.80

I get more than that for the time it took to write this!
          The jackpot is a 1 in 76,275,360 chance

If it's drawn weekly you should scoop the jackpot once every 1 million 467 thousand years. It's just a matter of being patient!
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 2 October 2007, 15:00.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

If it's drawn weekly you should scoop the jackpot once every 1 million 467 thousand years. It's just a matter of being patient!
            So if you buy 18,335 tickets a week for the next 80 years job should be a gooden????
            l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

That's why I only ever buy on a rollover. Other than that, the risk:return ratio doesn't make it worth my while.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Your stats is certainly progessing. Keep it up ...
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Your stats is certainly progessing. Keep it up ...
                  Uh oh.. don't get the maths types started on exponential distributions... Although the same birthday on a football pitch trivia is a good one (more chance than not that amongst a group of 23 people, there will be a shared birthday)
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                  X