• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here mudered anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lived in Southport while the Lynsey Quy thing went on. Like many, I must have walked within yards of pieces of her, buried as they were, near the rollercoaster. Her head and other bits were never found... Zeity ate them, I expect.

Comment

£1500!!! Hey I'll hire the chap. Get him to send me a private message.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        £1500!!! Hey I'll hire the chap. Get him to send me a private message.
        Honest to God... £1500, bargain or what?
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          A farmer who I used to some odd jobs for when I was growing up got banged up for murder. His wife was having it away with somebody and he shot her.
          Coincidentally ... a farmer who drinks at my local killed his wife about seven years ago for having an affair and taunting him about it.

The judge and jury obviously decided she had it coming so he was only sentenced to a few years and he's been out for two or three.

Anybody else know any murdering farmers?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            He served 99.6% of his time & topped himself inside 3 weeks before he was due for release.
            This is ridiculously common - it seems that some people get so terrified of how they will be treated when they leave prison, they kill themselves just before release. Makes you wonder what sort of a system we have here.

Comment

Well he was a nasty piece of work... nearly running me over counts as reason for the death penalty, even if you discount leaving his gf to die in the boot of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Well he was a nasty piece of work... nearly running me over counts as reason for the death penalty, even if you discount leaving his gf to die in the boot of a car.
                Were you on a bike or on foot? If you were on a bike, you deserved it

Did anybody watch Dexter when it was on? That was good for the old murder stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Honest to God... £1500, bargain or what?
                  I'll do it for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master View Post
                    I'll do it for fun.
                    How are the cunning plans coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                      How are the cunning plans coming along?
                      Not so cunning posting the plans here surely?

Comment

Working...
                      X