• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Sandwich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    In days gone by that would have been fighting talk.

Now they are both synthesised by Heinz at a factory in Holland (probably in the same vat), I don't give a damn anymore.

In disgust I have looked for an alternative supplier and extensive research leads me to believe that proper contractors use Wilkin & Sons Tiptree brown sauce.

Ooops, you are LB and I claim my freshly laundered fiver!

Comment

Brown sauce........

Goodalls YR sauce

Comment

Butty

The crayfish and rocket from Yummy Yummy's deli, The Apple Market, Kingston-upon-Thames. On sliced malted, with black pepper. Or maybe their feta, olive, lettuce and tzatziki.

Comment

Toasted Bacon, Cheese and Black Pudding. Sauce to taste. Also works well with a thin spread of Apricot Jam.

OR, if you are in a hurry, Cheese and onion crisps on cheap white bread and margarine
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            Don't east sandwiches, wheat doesn't agree with me - I get really bloated and gassy
            Mrs DB has the same problem, turns out she has Coeliac Disease. Might be worth getting checked out for it, especially if you react to anything with gluten in it, not just bread.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Egg mayonnaise.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                nonsense, I never heard a woman f@rt yet
                You've never been near one, that's why.Too busy dressing-up like Mick "Feckin'" Aston, or Phil "Oooh-Aaagghhhhhh!!!" Harding, and then telling any poor sod that's within earshot about your history degree to bother with the sweeter sex. Admit it, go on, admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                  On the matter of brown sauce...

Daddies or HP?
                  HP.....hmmmm....on everything...
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    nonsense, I never heard a woman f@rt yet
                    reminds me of an old joke:

what is the difference between a microwave and a fanny?

a microwave doesn't fart when you take your meat out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                      You've never been near one, that's why.Too busy dressing-up like Mick "Feckin'" Aston, or Phil "Oooh-Aaagghhhhhh!!!" Harding, and then telling any poor sod that's within earshot about your history degree to bother with the sweeter sex. Admit it, go on, admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X