• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have they found her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Police beat her until she confessed.
    Allegedly.

Careful what you say on a public board. Lawyers are everywhere.

Comment

Did you hear the one about the comedian who got booed off stage for making a joke about Madeleine McCann and Rhys Jones? Idiot. Link

Edit: Make a note of his name - Dave Longley. Hopefully we'll never hear from him again.
      Last edited by Moose423956; 26 September 2007, 12:06.

Comment

I knew that Griff Rhys Jones had something to do with. Always grinning like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
          Much more reliable than DNA testing and cheaper too.
          DNA present at a crime scene isn't that reliable either. Anyones' DNA can be planted at a scene even if the person whose DNA it is never went there.
          DNA evidence should only be used to corroborate existing evidence IMO.
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            Did you hear the one about the comedian who got booed off stage for making a joke about Madeleine McCann and Rhys Jones? Idiot. Link

Edit: Make a note of his name - Dave Longley. Hopefully we'll never hear from him again.
            Billy Conolly did a similar thing during Ken Bigley's captivity, urging his captors to 'just get on with it'!!

Any respect I might have had for the guy disappeared instantly.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

This photo seems odd.

The woman was concerned enough to take the photo but took it really badly, then waited 3 weeks before printing it.

If I saw a girl like Maddie I'd make sure the photo was as good as possible and hand it over asap.
              http://www.bluejumper.com

Comment

He's made a donation to the fund. That'll make up for it.

Then again, I'm not sure it really happened, since this is a report from Sky Gossip.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  Billy Conolly did a similar thing during Ken Bigley's captivity, urging his captors to 'just get on with it'!!

Any respect I might have had for the guy disappeared instantly.
                  I am sure he is having real trouble sleeping nights.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Oh I dunno, it might not of been funny, or in the best taste, but jeezuz, will scousers ever get over themselves? Winging, thieving, half-wit, in-bred, thieving, orange, thieving, toss bags. The lot of 'em.
                    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                      Oh I dunno, it might not of been funny, or in the best taste, but jeezuz, will scousers ever get over themselves? Winging, thieving, half-wit, in-bred, thieving, orange, thieving, toss bags. The lot of 'em.
                      Someone had you hub caps ?

Comment

Working...
                      X