• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doing Ramadan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    At least she doesn't create a thread on Sunday morning and then post 3 posts to herself in succession, you sad khoont.
    Whose the saddo posting replies before pedaling off to your gay bike fest? fekwit
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Whose the saddo posting replies before pedaling off to your gay bike fest? fekwit

Who's, pedalling.
      Illiterate cretinous halfwit.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
        Ok this morning I discovered TOM* has arrived, I know women are not supposed to fast when TOM arrives, was told this is because they would get extra dehydrated with fluids output and no fluid input,
        Can't you take fluids on board ? surely a little bit of water never hurt anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Who's, pedalling.
          Illiterate cretinous halfwit.
          Grammar: Illiterate and cretinous halfwit.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
            Grammar: Illiterate and cretinous halfwit.
            Well perhaps a comma.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post

Anyho, I completed another day of fasting and am pleased hope God is not annoyed with me for fasting during TOM, but I reckon God is lovely and understanding
              That's why God says its okay not to fast during TOM. 'coz he is kind and merciful. And if you're a bad girl he'll flood your house and that of your neighbour and their neighbour and so on.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Taxi drivers

It sometimes worries me when I get in a taxi where the driver hasn't eaten or drunk anything all day, whether he can concentrate enough to drive safely.

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom View Post
                  It sometimes worries me when I get in a taxi where the driver hasn't eaten or drunk anything all day, whether he can concentrate enough to drive safely.
                  Be more worried if he hasn't eaten anything and drunk loads of stella

Comment

Another day of fasting, must admit I really suffered today, I think I didn’t eat enough last night, or may be its just TOM. Fasting truly makes you think, I gather the rational behind the fasting is to remind the rich of other’s suffering i.e. poor people who can not afford to eat and go on for long periods of time with no food. To be honest before starting this fasting, I have completely forgotten what its like to be truly hungry – to think that there are people around the world who suffer hunger like this on a daily basis while we in the west suffer from overindulgence and obesity is just heart breaking.

<sigh> that was my thought for the day, you can all take the Mickey if you like I really don’t care.

Comment

I think SA is fasting. No sorry, she's feasting. My mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X