• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doing Ramadan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    I find it strange that Muslims are teased about the bacon thing, Jews don't eat bacon too and no one seems to tease them about it.
    The reason they arent hassled about pigs is cause everyone is preoccupied with accusing them of running the worlds media, running america, being behind every major world tragedy since time started, being behind every minor world tragady since time started and so on!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      do wimmin get 70 virgin blokes?..if so would that be any fun?
      can you imagine the mess
      and how slippery it will be

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
        The reason they arent hassled about pigs is cause everyone is preoccupied with accusing them of running the worlds media, running america, being behind every major world tragedy since time started, being behind every minor world tragady since time started and so on!

Mailman
        Nope.

That is just you, mailman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post

Mailman
          ZZZzzzzz.

Comment

Ok this morning I discovered TOM* has arrived, I know women are not supposed to fast when TOM arrives, was told this is because they would get extra dehydrated with fluids output and no fluid input, but I was worried I'll get out of the fasting habit, so I decided to continue my fasting, but man I really did feel dehydrated, even worse I got terrible cramps (the usual monthly) and I couldn't take Anadin tablets, at lunch time I went to Boots and asked at the pharmacy whether they have a pain relief that can be taken as a skin patch - and they did, only it was a huge sticker that required to be stuck on the forehead so didn't think its a good idea for me to sit in the office with a huge white sticker stuck to my forehead

Anyho, I completed another day of fasting and am pleased hope God is not annoyed with me for fasting during TOM, but I reckon God is lovely and understanding

==========================
            *Tom= time of the month

Comment

Ok this morning I discovered TOM* has arrived, I know women are not supposed to fast when TOM arrives, was told this is because they would get extra dehydrated with fluids output and no fluid input, but I was worried I'll get out of the fasting habit, so I decided to continue my fasting, but man I really did feel dehydrated, even worse I got terrible cramps (the usual monthly) and I couldn't take Anadin tablets, at lunch time I went to Boots and asked at the pharmacy whether they have a pain relief that can be taken as a skin patch - and they did, only it was a huge sticker that required to be stuck on the forehead so didn't think its a good idea for me to sit in the office with a huge white sticker stuck to my forehead

Anyho, I completed another day of fasting and am pleased hope God is not annoyed with me for fasting during TOM, but I reckon God is lovely and understanding

*Tom= time of the month

For a minute there I thought you had included a picture of TOM in the footer of your post.

Phew, that was close.

Comment

Cor! Yeh! Piccies. Love women's bodily functions me!!! My favourite! God does too, he told me so. (We are very close)
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Sandy I am still confused, are you muslim?

Comment

*Tom= time of the month
                    • Using a religious thing to help you stick to a diet?
                    • Observing the religious thing in solidarity to your oppressed brothers & sisters?
                    • Diarising your miserable existence in the hope that some of us give a sh*t?

Looks like it's #3 then
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      • Using a religious thing to help you stick to a diet?
                      • Observing the religious thing in solidarity to your oppressed brothers & sisters?
                      • Diarising your miserable existence in the hope that some of us give a sh*t?

Looks like it's #3 then
                      At least she doesn't create a thread on Sunday morning and then post 3 posts to herself in succession, you sad khoont.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X