• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buy shares this morning ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
    El bounco del cato muerto, me thinko.
    I don't.

Personally, I reckon that there is no way on earth that the government will let NR die.

The lack of confidence caused by the death of NR would lead to a run on other banks as people wonder "Which one is next? I hope it's not mine, I'd better get my money out bloody quick!!!"

Comment

A&L would of been a better recovery buy, up 27% when I last looked this morning. If we have a rally this afternoon I'm clearing out the last of my share account to become a touchline expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        I don't.

Personally, I reckon that there is no way on earth that the government will let NR die.

The lack of confidence caused by the death of NR would lead to a run on other banks as people wonder "Which one is next? I hope it's not mine, I'd better get my money out bloody quick!!!"
        I agree with you that the gov will do all it possibly can, especially for a bank which has a base within primarily Labour voting regions! But even with the latest guarantee from Darling (even though deposits were pretty much 100% guaranteed with the BofE loan anyway), there is little confidence left amongst Joe Public, however irrational...
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Well as predicted. Stocks at all time highs and I made a few bob (quite a few actually ).
          So we start again - all the time ignoring the fundamental problems.
          But for the wise there's gold in them thar hills.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Well as predicted. Stocks at all time highs and I made a few bob ...
            We all knew you would give up on Mary, sooner or later sas.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              We all knew you would give up on Mary, sooner or later sas.
              Well it's late and I've celebrated with a couple of whiskies, so I'm not getting the joke
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well as predicted. Stocks at all time highs and I made a few bob (quite a few actually ).
                Can you please change your name to Bulltulipguru and get it over with. Yawn.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Can you please change your name to Bulltulipguru and get it over with. Yawn.
                  Jealousy will get you nowhere. Loser
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

what stocks are at all time highs?
                    The dow and the ftse are no where near all time highs.
                    I think you're probably on a all time high with all those drugs you take.

Comment

Did you sell in time then SAS or have your profits been slashed this morning?
                      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                      X