• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are all guilty (except SB, myself and snaw)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge View Post
    Burn the witch burn the etc.

NOTE FOR THE HARD OF THINKING. THE ABOVE WAS ANOTHER WOEFUL ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR. IF YOU HAVE BEEN OFFENDED BY THIS, GET A LIFE.
    Thanks professor! BTW, not offended at all - that's your "Foaming at the mouth of Tunbridge Wells" domain.

Comment

I didn't think you would be offended DBAO

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
      Thanks professor! BTW, not offended at all - that's your "Foaming at the mouth of Tunbridge Wells" domain.
      I did say it was for the hard of thinking, and I hadn't placed you in that category. Perhaps I'd misjudged you.........
      Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        You're moonlighting for the Daily Mail then DBA_bloke?
        Not telling... but see my latest scoop on mosques, Blackburn, inheritance tax, and the Portugese police... coming soon!

Comment

I did say it was for the hard of thinking, and I hadn't placed you in that category. Perhaps I'd misjudged you.........
          Like I give a fook.

Comment

Oh dear, you're all embarrassed now

Alright then, if it makes you feel better, I think you're a braindead waste of skin, is that better. We're so bad at accepting compliments in the UK, aren't we?

And Fook? Are you some kind of northerner? Hey, do you know HHH, he was a northerner, you must know him, don't you?
            Why not?

Comment

Alright then, if it makes you feel better, I think you're a braindead waste of skin, is that better. We're so bad at accepting compliments in the UK, aren't we?

And Fook? Are you some kind of northerner? Hey, do you know HHH, he was a northerner, you must know him, don't you?
              Are your piles particularly itchy today? You seem a bit out of sorts.

As for "fook", no, not fookin' Northern, alriiiiggghttt, la'?

Comment

People are confusing likeability with guilt/innocence.

I don't like them, but that doesn't make them guilty by default.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  People are confusing likeability with guilt/innocence.

I don't like them, but that doesn't make them guilty by default.
                  We'll probably never know, now. Someone did it, but is remaining enigmatically tight-lipped about it.
                  Last edited by DBA_bloke; 17 September 2007, 14:20.

Comment

very interesting article DA - thanks for posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
                      Easy to come to a judgement without the facts...
                      I have no facts so I'm going with statistics - which state that it is far more likely that a direct family member is the culprit than a complete stranger.
                      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
                      X