• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This week I am mostly worried about...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to vote for ALL of them
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
      I want to vote for ALL of them
      That is what the Golden Brown option is for isn't it?
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        That is what the Golden Brown option is for isn't it?
        All except Bird Flu
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          All except Bird Flu
          No, he planned to tax birds and they got sick

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            No, he planned to tax birds and they got sick
            I thought it was a Bird Flu tax to ensure that no eastern european immigrant birds started coming over here for treatment every time they get a sniffle.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My biggest worry this week is my recently purchased garden lights.

They are from the Charlie Dimmock range, and, so far, appear to make the garden darker at night. Charlie Dimmock? Charlie Dimlit, more like.

Comment

None of the above: I'm worried about my collegues who all get notified tomorrow who is going and who stays.

Otherwise: I'm worried that my train will once again be cancelled and I'll have to take a circuitous route which adds 1hr to my travel time, and my wife will have to come and collect me and take me to where my car is parked.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                  My biggest worry this week is my recently purchased garden lights.

They are from the Charlie Dimmock range, and, so far, appear to make the garden darker at night. Charlie Dimmock? Charlie Dimlit, more like.
                  Sounds like an excellent product. After all, Charlie Dimmock's attractiveness is inversely proportionate to the light on offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
                    Sounds like an excellent product. After all, Charlie Dimmock's attractiveness is inversely proportionate to the light on offer.
                    Claim To Fame Alert!!!

I once dined with someone who used to have their garden tended by Ms. Dimmock! It's stories like this that can get a party into full swing.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                      Claim To Fame Alert!!!

I once dined with someone who used to have their garden tended by Ms. Dimmock! It's stories like this that can get a party into full swing.

I wouldn't let that fully lagged boiler or her unsupported wabs anywhere near my prize blooms.

Comment

Working...
                      X