• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is is just me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Or does anyone else get really confused when ppl change their avatar?

I think I know Scooterscot but he looks different et al

isn't yours upside down ?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      i turn em off. confusion avoided. also easier cuk'ing in a working environment without wiggling bottoms, dancing pandas and eye popping lizards all over the screen.
      Pandas? Pandas?. How very dare you?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Pandas? Pandas?. How very dare you?

When I was in China this summer I went to the Zoo in Beijing and saw all their Pandas.. woooooooh soooo cute, but really felt sorry for them, there were sooooooo many tourist taking flashing pictures, poor Pandas looked depressed and very bored of all the attention..

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          A picture overlooking the city of Bergen in the night in the dark
          A question for you. Does Bergen still have those wonderful one-cylinder engined fishing boats? They sounded great plodding their way down the fjord.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Oooooh Poor little pandas! I found a dead fly on my window sill today, somehow it must have been overlooked by the xoggoth Fly Trapped In Window Rescue Service. I am feeling so guilty.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              A question for you. Does Bergen still have those wonderful one-cylinder engined fishing boats? They sounded great plodding their way down the fjord.
              Not that I've seen. Plenty of fishing vessels in the harbour now that the nice yachts have left with the sun. There is a Fjord tourist boat that comes into the bay blowing its steam trumpet, sounds old, sounds fantastic, turns heads. However not nearly as fantastic as the "Sunshine on Leith", which I'm currently listening tom,by the proclaimers.

A couple of weeks ago I took the fast ferry from a Fjord north of Bergen, had to be the fastest ferry I've ever been on, making near 40 knots. Twin hull beasts...
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                At the pictures the other night, adverts before the film, sexual & graphic and it was only a soap advert, such things would never be allowed in front of british viewers
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X