• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear™ oh dear™oh dear™

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just read another post, and they suggested that NR should call Ocean finance as they will be able to help out with debts with a 15 min phone call.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Can they legally impose a limit on you withdrawing your cash?
      How can they give out money that doesn't exist?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        How can they give out money that doesn't exist?
        at some stage you must have paid it in... or are you about to get into metaphysics?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

at some stage you must have paid it in... or are you about to get into metaphysics?
          I think they mean cash.
          How much cash will a branch of northern rock hold.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            I've just read another post, and they suggested that NR should call Ocean finance as they will be able to help out with debts with a 15 min phone call.
            Will Tampon take them over?

Comment

No more than 10% of deposits will be held as cash, that's how the banking system works, there isn't a big pile of everyones money in the safe

FFS
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                Money and Honour do not belong in the same purse

Icelandic Proverb
                Spanish I think you'll find!

honra y provecho no caben en un saco!

Comment

Any CUKers oot there using Northern Rock's high interest business account to hold their reserves? Troll posted the limits for guaranteeing deposits for individuals. Does this also hold true for Ltd. Co. deposits?

Comment

I don't know but I'm doing a nice line in brown trousers if you're interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      I don't know but I'm doing a nice line in brown trousers if you're interested?
                      Keep the line in your brown trousers to yourself. I'm about to eat my lunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X