• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do I find out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Just reading that turned me on!
    Law of the Jungle mate, always.

Actually a girl here did that to me, that's why I know about it. I experienced the "tingling" indeed.

Another girl also did this to me once, but she was a hooker in a strip club. The "tingling" was brought forth, but soon disappeared to save me £300.

Comment

Ask if he likes cock?

(Swiss in having seen way too much Little Britain mode)
      "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
        Pull up a chair next to him and talk to him, and while talking open your legs slightly and brush your knee against the inside of his leg.
        I've done that to few of the girls here... bloody punchy lesbians.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Ask if he likes Steps, Take That or the Spice Girls
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Would anyone want to date Lucy?

New to this site, but if her picture is anything to go by, then yes.

I would get some poppers into the office and check his reaction....although just coming out and asking him is probably the best way

The following link might help http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-...ay-or-straight

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              If a man I quite like at work is gay.

Wouldn't that be right, he's lovely.

I didn't even suspect, in any case, I am not convinced...

No, Lucy.

I'm not Gay at all.

All yours Honey!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

A whiff of knicker elastic and the bogeyman returns...
                my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                  Jeez just grab his ManHood* and give it a yankie-doodle. He'll either love it or hate it. Why bother with all this idle conversation?

* Substitute for GayHood if he doesn't enjoy it.
                  Nah, too risky. Could fail.

Walk up to to him with a rag and ask him it is smells of Chloroform.

That should work.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor888 View Post
                    New to this site, but if her picture is anything to go by, then yes.
                    You have so much to learn....

For example. I am not really 8" tall with some dudes hand up my ass.

Now we do have giant alien lizards but that was becuase no-one got his avatar so he posted a holiday snap.

Comment

Undo a couple of buttons on your blouse.

"Accidentally" drop a pen.

Pick it up using only your mouth.

Gauge his reaction.

This is even more impressive if the pen in question is a whiteboard marker or some similar sized pen.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X