• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain received 5.4 billion west African pickpockets last year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Is that some masonic ritual you can't talk about?

Comment

As my tagline says, I'm off to France. It's OK for Jegs: he's a millionaire and his career is firmly rooted in being a UK resident. Typical Clarkson twattishness to say that those who wish to live in another country are failures. If you take that sort of idea to its logical conclusion, then leaving one's home town is equally a sign of failure, and Jegs doesn't live in Doncaster anymore.... Cotswolds & Isle of Man for him. The slag.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
        As my tagline says, I'm off to France. It's OK for Jegs: he's a millionaire and his career is firmly rooted in being a UK resident. Typical Clarkson twattishness to say that those who wish to live in another country are failures. If you take that sort of idea to its logical conclusion, then leaving one's home town is equally a sign of failure, and Jegs doesn't live in Doncaster anymore.... Cotswolds & Isle of Man for him. The slag.
        Wow I agree with you, if whichever group Clarkson decides to pick on doesn't live in Chipping Norton with a fleet of expensive cars then they don't live up to his particular 'twee' standard of living and obviously deserve to be chastised, if I move abroad it will be because I find the culture more accommodating not because I have no friends, the main thing that keeps me here is the relative ease of earning a decent wedge. Whenever I visit France, Spain or Italy I am always impressed by the way the family unit is treated as paramount, in the UK we have adverts for granulated gravy with an oath promising that we should all eat together once a week... FFS what happened!!!
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          No matter how far you travel, you still can't get away from yourself...
          And you should know...

Comment

You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be led.

Comment

As Francko is no doubt finding out.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
              X