• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia's Undeniable War Preparations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inside job on 9 / 11
    I don't think you can post pictures on here but this is just for you:

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images...ng_Fathers.gif

Although it is very unlikely to be him, it is likely to be someone who is sympathetic - follow this link to connect the poster with his views
    The BNP and all the far right are as anti American and pro Russian / SCO as the far left. Just read some of Pat Buchanan's tripe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G View Post
      I don't think you can post pictures on here but this is just for you:

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images...ng_Fathers.gif

The BNP and all the far right are as anti American and pro Russian / SCO as the far left. Just read some of Pat Buchanan's tripe.

You know what you can do with your opinion on 911.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

In a free society we tolerate people having views like these, but most of us just ignore them and they will never be anywhere other than on "the Fringe" because most of us find those views abhorent.

Don't feed the troll.
        You don't care Gonzo, but people like me care. And one day people like you will open their eyes for 911. Many already have. It will take time. The reason why many people don’t open their eyes is because there is nothing they can do , they think. Imagine for a second your President support mass murdering of its people. What can you do ? Nothing. Even if they admit it. Still nothing. All you can do is computers and your girlfriend.

Deep inside Gonzo , you also know that even if they admit , even if this is true , there is still nothing you can do. You will still try to do the best for your family or whoever you care for , even if this means stay down and accept the reality.Becuse youhave to survive no matter what.
        Last edited by 2uk; 27 August 2007, 17:05.

Comment

Bloody hell. There's 2 nutters in here now ...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Perhaps they'll keep each other entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Batman doesn't say bloody hell. The kids will dislike you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                Deep inside Gonzo , you also know that even if they admit , even if this is true , there is still nothing you can do. You will still try to do the best for your family or whoever you care for , even if this means stay down and accept the reality.Becuse youhave to survive no matter what.
                And I will make no apology for that.

Our time on this planet is short and inconsequential. I appreciate that many people need to turn to religion to help them cope with that prospect, but I never have and I won't be lectured by someone that does.

You are right, human beings have to survive, and they have been quite successful at that over the millenia and I have every confidence that they will last a bit longer, but in the end their time will be over and the ants will rule the planet (or something like that). Or does God have another plan?

Comment

And I will make no apology for that.

Our time on this planet is short and inconsequential. I appreciate that many people need to turn to religion to help them cope with that prospect, but I never have and I won't be lectured by someone that does.

You are right, human beings have to survive, and they have been quite successful at that over the millenia and I have every confidence that they will last a bit longer, but in the end their time will be over and the ants will rule the planet (or something like that). Or does God have another plan?
                  There is wisdom in you Great Gonzo. I always trusted people with big noses are clever. I congratulate your comment which purely explains the philosophy behind the 9/11 ignorance and arrogance. I am not religious either , in fact I have posted many links on this board describing the simple truth about religion.
                  Last edited by 2uk; 27 August 2007, 18:45.

Comment

You are right, human beings have to survive, and they have been quite successful at that over the millenia and I have every confidence that they will last a bit longer, but in the end their time will be over and the ants will rule the planet (or something like that).
                    Ants? Have you told zeitghost?

Comment

Nicky G & Co. seem to be missing the one BIG flaw in the "Oh my God! The Russians are going to nuke us all!" theory: we in the West have enough nukes to reduce the entire globe to a charcoal briquette.

M.A.D. and all that - it stopped anything serious happening for the entire span of the Cold War - always will.

Come on guys, stick to comets and Atlantan UFO invasions.

Comment

Working...
                      X