• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear (copyright Milan Benes)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear (copyright Milan Benes)

hmm

Last edited by BlasterBates; 24 August 2007, 09:06.
    I'm alright Jack

Here's an idea, put the word "hmm" in the text of the link and the bit beginning http:\\ in the url.

HTH

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Lovely to see ads for loans, mortgages, etc. on the same page as that article.

Comment

nice one Blaster, that certainly is an Oh Dear worthy piece of material.

Still, for the populus in general, nothing to see here, nothing to fear, keep spending, keep taking credit and keep those house prices rising, on the back of your greatest spending and borrowing efforts the multinationals will keep making lots of profit and us parsital contractors will continue to enjoy the lifestyles to which we have become accustomed

fingers crossed they can keep things afloat until I am forty

all the best,

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            fingers crossed they can keep things afloat until I am forty

Milan.
            how old are you now?

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

34 so I just need another 6 years of this madness

Milan.

Comment

It's only a bubble if it pops in your lifetime, otherwise it's the biggest free for all boom you will ever see.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                  X