• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Page 3 beauties from The Ramalama Ding-Dong Times

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page 3 beauties from The Ramalama Ding-Dong Times

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Bloody poncey students complaining. I read on the BBC site (before they took the story down) that the group tried to go into someones house shouting "mosque, mosque" (the 33 practising Muslims out of a population of 22,000 obviously have plans to colonise further and want their own mosque, its only fair!)

The Reverend Chris McQuillen-Wright,
    "I cannot believe they thought people were going to laugh. No one would want to curtail freedom of speech, but it's hard to differentiate this from downright bullying."
    Indeed downright bullying

Comment

I am not a muslim, however even I felt that this was in bad taste.

Comment

I'm pretty scared for the Cornish, the BBC probably took the story down before the worldwide protests start. They'll be burning effigies of Jethro by morning.

Comment

Not sure if it's racist, but as Harrysp rightly says, this is rather dis-tasteful.

Comment

Yiesh. Its a laugh. Nothing more.

Comment

All Muslims have to do to exact their (usual) revenge is boycott Cornish pasties. Obvious really.

Comment

If they were going to put so much effort in, they could at least have spelt Mosque correctly on one of their banners.... What a load of bumkins...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  If they were going to put so much effort in, they could at least have spelt Mosque correctly on one of their banners.... What a load of bumkins...

bumpkins
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Now we will have Muslims baying for blood for this outrage. They will have placards up calling for the heads of those involved!!! As per normal........
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X