• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CDs identity revealed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Seconded - and ditto to the admins re IP (although I'm in an IP range used by thousands) - I haven't got the time to wind myself up like that, what with the CUK MUD thread and posting in TPD.

[off topic] We could meet up in Richmond for a few beers - gooner would prob be up for that too.

Hmmm beer....

Need some advance warning and preferably a friday/sat/sun. Don't fancy a long trek into London on a school night and then up again at 06:00....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      friday/sat/sun
      One of these next few fri/sats, beer by the riverside/on one of the terraces by Richmond Bridge, hopefully in the sunshine, is what I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        One of these next few fri/sats, beer by the riverside/on one of the terraces by Richmond Bridge, hopefully in the sunshine, is what I'm thinking.
        Can we invite CD too?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I reject cailin_math, richard_af and pondlife for post timing reasons.
          Thanks SAS -

And the fact I am Irish..... he hates us johnny foreigners!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

CD is BagPuss. Obvious now that I think it through
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              I was at the CUK meet-up last year where 8 or so or us got together (realityhack, SallyAnne, n5gooner, MarillionFan, Gonzo, plus others) and they will all vouch that I am not that type of person.
              OK it has been answered now but if I had been on the site earlier I would vouch for Xenophon. I can't see RealityHack typing that stuff up either.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                It's Mailman.
                I don't think so. Although CD is staggeringly stupid he isn't in Mailman's league. It isn't me either although I am Spartacus.

Comment

CD has a small Ltd. which offeres a statistical consultancy service. It doesn't sound like anyone here.

Also he cam here after being banned from Channel 4 Bulletin Boards. I think he's invented some other IDs but I don't reckon he's one of the well-established posters here.

Comment

After extensive research into post timing and word usage I have narrowed it down to four possible suspects,
                    Therefore a need for further research is indicated.

Current indicators reveal

1. an ability to type in excess of 60 wpm, as I do.
                    2. Multiple system usage to generate multiple ID's online at the same time, as I did on F.U.K's forum.
                    3. an ability to generate disparate personalities online

I am my own prime suspect
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Sounds like you need banning
                      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                      X