• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CDs identity revealed!"

Collapse

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    What he said plus waving a hay fork
    What he said, plus holding a flaming torch and scowling menacingly.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Burn him! Burn the witch! etc
    What he said plus waving a hay fork

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by ferret View Post
    Sounds like you need banning
    Burn him! Burn the witch! etc

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Sounds like you need banning

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    After extensive research into post timing and word usage I have narrowed it down to four possible suspects,
    Therefore a need for further research is indicated.

Current indicators reveal

1. an ability to type in excess of 60 wpm, as I do.
    2. Multiple system usage to generate multiple ID's online at the same time, as I did on F.U.K's forum.
    3. an ability to generate disparate personalities online

I am my own prime suspect

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    CD has a small Ltd. which offeres a statistical consultancy service. It doesn't sound like anyone here.

Also he cam here after being banned from Channel 4 Bulletin Boards. I think he's invented some other IDs but I don't reckon he's one of the well-established posters here.

Leave a comment:

• Scaroth of the Jagaroth
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    It's Mailman.
    I don't think so. Although CD is staggeringly stupid he isn't in Mailman's league. It isn't me either although I am Spartacus.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I was at the CUK meet-up last year where 8 or so or us got together (realityhack, SallyAnne, n5gooner, MarillionFan, Gonzo, plus others) and they will all vouch that I am not that type of person.
    OK it has been answered now but if I had been on the site earlier I would vouch for Xenophon. I can't see RealityHack typing that stuff up either.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    CD is BagPuss. Obvious now that I think it through

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I reject cailin_math, richard_af and pondlife for post timing reasons.
    Thanks SAS -

And the fact I am Irish..... he hates us johnny foreigners!!

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    One of these next few fri/sats, beer by the riverside/on one of the terraces by Richmond Bridge, hopefully in the sunshine, is what I'm thinking.
    Can we invite CD too?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    friday/sat/sun
    One of these next few fri/sats, beer by the riverside/on one of the terraces by Richmond Bridge, hopefully in the sunshine, is what I'm thinking.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Seconded - and ditto to the admins re IP (although I'm in an IP range used by thousands) - I haven't got the time to wind myself up like that, what with the CUK MUD thread and posting in TPD.

[off topic] We could meet up in Richmond for a few beers - gooner would prob be up for that too.

Hmmm beer....

Need some advance warning and preferably a friday/sat/sun. Don't fancy a long trek into London on a school night and then up again at 06:00....

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I was at the CUK meet-up last year where 8 or so or us got together (realityhack, SallyAnne, n5gooner, MarillionFan, Gonzo, plus others) and they will all vouch that I am not that type of person.
    Seconded - and ditto to the admins re IP (although I'm in an IP range used by thousands) - I haven't got the time to wind myself up like that, what with the CUK MUD thread and posting in TPD.

[off topic] We could meet up in Richmond for a few beers - gooner would prob be up for that too.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
    (Coat already in hand, taxi called....)
    Good man.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X