• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Causus Deli - his life in your hands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    burning never tastes good, i'd say Braise him, with an addition of some Peri Peri, always works well with a witch I find..
    You can dress up tulip and make it look pretty but it still tastes like..... tulip

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      You can dress up tulip and make it look pretty but it still tastes like..... tulip
      You can't polish a turd.

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        No surprise there - I vote to ban, except if it's a masterful bit of trolling by our friend LB, a la Chico.

In which case, applause and a promotion to 'Godlike' is in order.

Allo ferret!
        I agree with you but feel obliged to point out that I said this ages ago. IGMC etc.
        No ban though.
        Hi ferret - best of luck mate
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You can't polish a turd.

HTH
          A Polish turd?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            it is a pretty major institution
            Oh no - please say it's not from my client's IP range. If it is and I get banned I'll hunt him down myself.

Incidentally - if it is a colossal wind-up, now is the time for the perpetrator to hold his/her hand up and say 'gotcha', and walk away unscathed.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              A Polish turd?
              You are Cassus Deli and I claim my 5 Reich marks.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                You are Cassus Deli and I claim my 5 Reich marks.
                Yeah I might be Cassus Deli but I'm not Causus Deli

mmmm Deli, must be lunchtime soon.

Comment

I voted for a ban - not because of his views (however bad they are, people are entitled to them) but because we now know that he's not real...so there's very little point in having around anyway!

You can only have heated debates with people if you think they're real.

I dont think people should be allowed aliases though - it's very deceitful. You've got to have an element of trust on these things surely? Or am I just being a big girl?

p.s. hello ferret - learn all you can from Scotspine, he is wise like owl.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I dont think people should be allowed aliases though - it's very deceitful. You've got to have an element of trust on these things surely? Or am I just being a big girl?
                    I agree, and I think ID cards would be great solution for this troublesome problem.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                      Is that an implication of guilt Fagger?

Well I do not agree with you. We have had a lot of problems recently with the degredation of this board and while we all like a bit of banter I really don't think there is any place for thinly veiled racism. Yes, we could all put people we don't like on the ignore list but the crap would still be there. Rather than banning without taking other member's views into account I thought it would be good to get a concencus of opinion to see whether it should be tolerated or not.

The fact that CD does come from another IP as at least one other board member is really neither here nor there as lots of people on here post from big corporations and I have looked the IP up and it is a pretty major institution so that data should not be relied upon. It certainly has helped pass the time this morning though

How about naming organisation?
                      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                      X