• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Causus Deli - his life in your hands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Well that has got the attention of a few of you! Like Scaroth pointed out, it could be that CD is simply at the same organisation as - oooh, nearly typed their name then - the other regular poster. Just think, maybe one of the ones who wants the identity revealed is actually the other regular, getting in quick so they can say "Who, me?" if they get named...

So baically the other ID will not be named, as it would make the rest of the population with multiple IDs scared and also, due to the IP issue, I could be completely wrong.

Still, the other ID sometimes seems to work with CD to wind people up and the pattern of posting suggests a dupe.
    You incompetent!

Had us all worked-up!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      Admins,

credit where credit's due, great thread,

now please, come on, spill the beans, who is the other ID ?

Is it me ?

Milan.
      Only you can answer that Benes old son. If you feel you have something to admit then cough up!

Comment

Still, the other ID sometimes seems to work with CD to wind people up and the pattern of posting suggests a dupe.
        Now you are teasing us with clues!
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Hi,

Before the interesting stuff I would like to introduce a newish moderator, ferret, who will be assisting Scotspine in the day to day running of the forum. Be nice, he bites.

As the Causus Deli thread has run and run we all thought it would be good if you, the board members, were to decide his fate. A simple poll, yes or no, and we will oblige accordingly.

Something that may sway the decision. Posts from CD come from the same IP address as one of our other very regular posters, I am sure you would all be shocked (or maybe not) if you thought these two posters could be the same person

Love you longtime,

Administrator
          I long suspected that CD was a creation. Did Chico come from the same IP?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
            You incompetent!

Had us all worked-up!
            After all that, I say we ban ferret!!!!!

"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Admins,

does CD come from the same IP as me ?

This will be funny.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                Now you are teasing us with clues!
                Yes.

My first is in Apple, but not in pear.
                My second is in triangle, ... etc.

Bah!

Comment

Voted for a ban

Does this mean that the other person will get banned as well? Could be interesting to see who dissapears when CD is gone

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    OOOH!!! Is it SA or AP? My money is on AP...she's a cheeky one!!!
                    So you think CD is a woman
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                      So you think CD is a woman
                      No, we think you're a man called David.

Comment

Working...
                      X