• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Causus Deli - his life in your hands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    So you think CD is a woman
    All I said was your cheeky enough to be him!!!
    He could be a woman, perhaps pre op!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      No, we think you're a man called David.
      Just waiting for the "get them out" requests
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Just waiting for the "get them out" requests
        Well, if your offering???
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

It's not the same without inline images.

Comment

I think it's pretty pathetic that you want to ban someone because you don't agree with what he says, and might be posting as more than one user.

It's not worth the hassle, as far as I can see - why can't you just ignore the threads / posts?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              The real question we should be asking is: does he weigh more than a duck?
              HE'S A WITCH!!!!

BURN HIM!!!!

Comment

burning never tastes good, i'd say Braise him, with an addition of some Peri Peri, always works well with a witch I find..
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I voted to ban, but there's little point unless you ban all his aliases.

I do agree with some level of free speech, and he hasn't quite gone overboard yet. We all see the country going to the dogs, but he's blaming globalisation rather than seeing the real problems.

Just tell us his i.p. and we can go round with the boys to sort 'im out innit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    I think it's pretty pathetic that you want to ban someone because you don't agree with what he says, and might be posting as more than one user.

It's not worth the hassle, as far as I can see - why can't you just ignore the threads / posts?
                    Is that an implication of guilt Fagger?

Well I do not agree with you. We have had a lot of problems recently with the degredation of this board and while we all like a bit of banter I really don't think there is any place for thinly veiled racism. Yes, we could all put people we don't like on the ignore list but the crap would still be there. Rather than banning without taking other member's views into account I thought it would be good to get a concencus of opinion to see whether it should be tolerated or not.

The fact that CD does come from another IP as at least one other board member is really neither here nor there as lots of people on here post from big corporations and I have looked the IP up and it is a pretty major institution so that data should not be relied upon. It certainly has helped pass the time this morning though

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                      burning never tastes good, i'd say Braise him, with an addition of some Peri Peri, always works well with a witch I find..

Comment

Working...
                      X