• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Privium at AMS - Anyone else use it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    damn, I fly back on thursdays usually and not till 9.10
    well I'm on a daily rate, I guess your on hourly...
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner View Post
      well I'm on a daily rate, I guess your on hourly...
      I'm on hourly... strangely at the clients request as they said that extra hours could be the norm later on in the contract

I work in eindhoven though, so i finish at 6pm, get the train to schiphol and the next flight is the 9.10 one
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Getting Privium

The website states you need to be Dutch or American to apply. How did you get a card?

Comment

Originally posted by realflash View Post
          The website states you need to be Dutch or American to apply. How did you get a card?
          This thread is 3 years old.. .things may change!

are you at the right website, I just checked and can't see any stipulation on nationality

Schiphol - Register Privium membership
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

So you pay extra for less thorough security? Well that's safe then, obviously those terrorists can only afford basic economy and have to bring their own sandwiches.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No issue with nationality.

You need to fill in the form (possible online) and arrange an interview.

There is a guy from immigration who checks your passport and then you get your card issued straight away. Only issue is that you have to make sure you have a couple of hrs free in AMS to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                So you pay extra for less thorough security? Well that's safe then, obviously those terrorists can only afford basic economy and have to bring their own sandwiches.
                Nope. Same security, quicker immigration.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                X