• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Warning Triangle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    There will be no more outages unless unplanned
    Rock on.

Comment

Just checking to see if I got a red triangle yet ?

Looks like I have, didn't have one last week !
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

We are obviously not in the collective otherwise we would not need this forum. Any chance of being assimulated?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          What do I need one of those for? Highly over-rated from what I have heard. A borg only needs a few hours a day to reflect on the days events and re-charge the batteries.
          Yeah and have you seen their pasty complexions..... they don't have girlfriends either.... except those ones who escaped the collective - the one called Hugh!! Oh no - now you all know I am an anorak!!!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Yeah and have you seen their pasty complexions..... they don't have girlfriends either.... except those ones who escaped the collective - the one called Hugh!! Oh no - now you all know I am an anorak!!!!
            Point 1 - don't tease the admin - you'll be banned (depends how you tease them though???)

Point 2 - you work in IT - anorak / geek is unavoidable sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
              Point 1 - don't tease the admin - you'll be banned (depends how you tease them though???)

Point 2 - you work in IT - anorak / geek is unavoidable sooner or later
              1 - Nah, they are my friends now....

2 - Great!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                1 - Nah, they are my friends now....

2 - Great!
                1 - Creep

2 - But do you realise 'normal' blokes won't go near you, and you'll be doomed to date geeks for the rest of your life, making Start Trek jokes to pass the evenings...

Comment

2 - But do you realise 'normal' blokes won't go near you, and you'll be doomed to date geeks for the rest of your life, making Start Trek jokes to pass the evenings...
                  But geeks earn more, therefore she can have more shoes.

Comment

1 - Creep

2 Please don't - my love life is already crappy, I don't want to know for certain that I am doomed for the rest of my life!!
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                      But geeks earn more, therefore she can have more shoes.
                      Very vaild point!
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X