• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Warning Triangle

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Warning Triangle"

Collapse

• Muttley08
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Fair point. Make it a 'naughty landing' then.
    More of a plateau I think

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane View Post
    I can see that step getting a little crowded.
    Fair point. Make it a 'naughty landing' then.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Anyone who is being disruptive and after being warned is sent to the naughty step to reflect on their actions.
    I can see that step getting a little crowded.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Anyone who is being disruptive and after being warned is sent to the naughty step to reflect on their actions.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Can we have a 'naughty step' too?
    for the likes of whom???

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Can we have a 'naughty step' too?

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Nothing Yuk about it

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    yikes.... I actually had to think about that one.... yuk!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    That wasn't cheap smut at all.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    A warning triangle - is that a bush that hasn't been tamed?

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hey - don't knock it till you have tried it!!!
    Real contractors don't do foreplay...they get the deed done, then get back to earning megabucks (or shoes unfortunately, as they translate into)

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    But your bf's will want to spend it on Captain Kirk replica outfits, you might have nice shoes, but the only foreplay you'll get will be a Klingon love ritual he likes to enact....
    Hey - don't knock it till you have tried it!!!

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    But your bf's will want to spend it on Captain Kirk replica outfits, you might have nice shoes, but the only foreplay you'll get will be a Klingon love ritual he likes to enact....

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane View Post
    But geeks earn more, therefore she can have more shoes.
    Very vaild point!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    1 - Creep

2 - But do you realise 'normal' blokes won't go near you, and you'll be doomed to date geeks for the rest of your life, making Start Trek jokes to pass the evenings...

2 Please don't - my love life is already crappy, I don't want to know for certain that I am doomed for the rest of my life!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X