• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Richmond

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, if you really want style, then the Bingham on the river would suit, french/european , good bar, none of this silly pacific rim asian-scottish fusion haggis on pork dumpling with a sesame-mars bar sauce

failing that, there are a number of French style cafe-bars that do a passable cafe style meals, I wonder if Pizaro's in Kew is still there, now that's a very nice resturant.

Comment

There is a Gourmet Burger Kitchen in Richmond..

Other than that there are loads of nice restaurants in Richmond
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

The hotel restaurant at the Richmond Gate hotel is quite nice.

Here
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Don Fernando's next to the station does really good tapas if that's your cup of tea, failing that McClements in Twickenham (about 5 mins down the road) is really good - but you'll probably have to book:

http://www.restaurant-guide.com/la-b...mcclements.htm
          And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Be different. Take a trip up the Mortlake Road to the Naked Turtle. French bistro atmosphere, serious wine list, good food, live music and the waitresses turn into jazz singers later in the evening.

http://www.londononline.co.uk/restaurant/143/
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Some pub suggestions in that neck of the woods.
              Best of the bunch, for me, is The Bridge

The Bridge

The Dove

The Stonemasons Arms

Queens Head

or a bit more up market:

Snows on the Green

River Cafe

Comment

Fabulous. Many thanks. Loads to look up this afternoon. V.much appreciated one and all.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                X