• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How did we miss this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whale oil beef hooked.

I can get any job I like now by playing the ethnicity card!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
      Whale oil beef hooked.

I can get any job I like now by playing the ethnicity card!!!
      Doesn't work like that I'm afraid. I have occasionally put down my ethnicity as white mixed, just to screw up their stats. Funnily enough, there's nothing to stop you putting down what you want, and if anyone ever challenged it, you can say it's your identify (and accuse them of cultural imperialism if you fancy).

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
        Equality is lovely, but this isn't it. Because it favours one group above another.

And this stunt is just the sort of thing that Nick Griffin and his awks love to print on their handbills.

The way of the world is that change and acceptance takes time, and discrimination, for whatever motive, is still discrimination.
        Just sent the link to the BNP, hopefully it'll be front page news on their website tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
          Just sent the link to the BNP, hopefully it'll be front page news on their website tomorrow.
          Nicky G, you are a very naughty outpatient.

Comment

Working...
          X