• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

any rough estimates front and back garden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is a garden that is totally slabbed still a garden? what are you trying to do lose house value?

Comment

i thought duder was back when i saw the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by churkus
        want to pay someone to have the whole back and front garden totally stripped to bare earth and levelled, and then block paved front, and totally slabbed garden. Garden has 2 large trees that will have to come out too. Any rough guestimates as to cost inc labor and materials assuming standard red paving and riven slabs?
        Grrr it's folk like you that cause floods.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

It will cost a lot less for front and back gardens if you put out little saucers of jam for wasps.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X