• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To all Passat Owners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes
    got mine,

2004 highline estate tdi 6 speed

goes like a rocket holds the road like glue and has all the toys possible

consumption is really low with the 6th gear

very pleased with it

Milan.
    Besides.... why not an A6? You get better deals on that and I think it's a better car (well definitely more spacious).
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Great post Beans. We read at least three words of it.

Can we just add that it is coming up to that time of year when all intelligent contractors with an eye to their future should be putting out little saucers of jam in their garden for wasps.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        Can we just add that it is coming up to that time of year when all intelligent contractors with an eye to their future should be putting out little saucers of jam in their garden for wasps.
        I wasn't aware of that. Does it make a difference what flavour jam you put out?

Comment

Contracting's on its @rse if we're boasting about just having picked up a three year old Passat diesel estate!
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

............... I have a seven year old Rover 45, the guy I am working with has a BMW M5 - think I am doing something wrong!

Comment

The ultimate accessory for a passat: http://www.caravandeals.co.uk/

make sure they have the beige interior ala Top Gear.

Comment

Franko, I'll discard your post as twaddle

to the rest of you, less of it, especially that cheeky little monkey sasguru

Milan.

Comment

Franko, I'll discard your post as twaddle

to the rest of you, less of it, especially that cheeky little monkey sasguru

Milan.
                  2004 Passat Estate avg price 22.000 CHF

2004 Audi A6 Avant avg price 30.000 CHF

You wouldn't think there is a bit more value than a few thousands francs different between the A6 and the Passat? Now, if you had to buy them new it's a different matter.
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

hmm Franko,

more value or paying for the name and a little more sound proofing ?

as a former skoda owner I am the last person to be worried about audi or volkswagen on the front of the car

perhaps for permies like yourself this is an important issue ?

Milan.

Comment

hmm Franko,

more value or paying for the name and a little more sound proofing ?

as a former skoda owner I am the last person to be worried about audi or volkswagen on the front of the car

perhaps for permies like yourself this is an important issue ?

Milan.
                      You reckon passat==A6 ? Then you are right if you are not worried about the badge why not another skoda?

Comment

Working...
                      X