• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you going on holiday this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I'll come home and plant some trees

Comment

Nowhere. The wife can't leave the UK due to her op so we have decided to replace the kitchen instead. Work starts next week and should be almost finished by the time my current gig here ends in a little over 2 weeks.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        Work starts next week and should be almost finished by the time my current gig here ends in a little over 2 weeks.
        You mean, work will finish just in time for next years summer vacation. No?
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Maldives, honeymoon, if I go through with the wedding..

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            been to Amsterdam, Cyprus and Africa so far this year, going to Germany next week and then Sardinia in September.
            Where in Sardinia? I worked in the North (Capo testa) for 6 months. Beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
              Maldives, honeymoon
              Which island XTC? assuming you go through with the wedding

Comment

Originally posted by Red 7
                Which island XTC? assuming you go through with the wedding
                No idea! I'll ask the Mrs. I just turn up. Think it's one of the smaller ones, less commercial. I guess that narrows it down to about 50

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
                  No idea! I'll ask the Mrs. I just turn up. Think it's one of the smaller ones, less commercial. I guess that narrows it down to about 50
                  Maldives are beautiful - went there for a week as part of my honeymoon - it was idyllic! Wonderful wedding and honeymoon (shame about the husband!)
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I mean Ex-Husband!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith
                      I mean Ex-Husband!
                      You're married really aren't u? Come on be honest..

Comment

Working...
                      X