• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

9/11 oops by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hear Hear

Anyway mayor giuliani issued a press release half hour before the collapse stating that it had collapsed.
    He also ordered firefighters into the area to start a clean up and set up an op base. - they died.
    don't look for conspiracies you pussy look for mistakes.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ps. Read the 9-11 Commission Report

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
        anybody considered that all video feeds were delayed for security reasons.
        SOP in situations involving national security.
        Blue screened and stock delay footage etc.
        Listen to what the reporter is saying. “As you can see behind me you…” etc.

Also it can’t be a blue screen. Look at the partially open window on the left ; see the refraction of the outside.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          Listen to what the reporter is saying. “As you can see behind me you…” etc.

Also it can’t be a blue screen. Look at the partially open window on the left ; see the refraction of the outside.
          Sorry to drag you in on this paddy
          I was just trying to wind up 2uk. I abhore all these conspiracy theories, and it is apparently true that the building was mistakenly reported as collapsed prior to it's actual collapse. the BBC got the feed and ran with it without checking.
          Apparently the fire chief reported that the building was collapsing and by the time the media got it , it had changed from collapsing to collapsed.
          a simple error in communication and we have a conspiracy theory.
          Besides all the silly cow had to do was turn around and look out the window, Right! - Wrong, she didn't have a clue what she was seeing or the mistake would not have been made.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
            Sorry to drag you in on this paddy
            I was just trying to wind up 2uk. I abhore all these conspiracy theories, and it is apparently true that the building was mistakenly reported as collapsed prior to it's actual collapse. the BBC got the feed and ran with it without checking.
            Apparently the fire chief reported that the building was collapsing and by the time the media got it , it had changed from collapsing to collapsed.
            a simple error in communication and we have a conspiracy theory.
            Besides all the silly cow had to do was turn around and look out the window, Right! - Wrong, she didn't have a clue what she was seeing or the mistake would not have been made.
            Thanks. A bit like please send me three and fourpence...
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Conspiracy over: It was Col. Mustard, with the candlestick, in the library... obvious really.

Comment

Comments like Wendigo's? Oh! Sane ones you mean.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

there were some interesting questions raised in one of the documentries I watched. I think it was saying something about the whole made in the Pentagon was far too small for the size of the aircraft and the fact there was no debry at all.

Comment

The Pentagon one is very suspect.

We have the so called proof video that proves, well NOTHING AT ALL

Then there's the small matter of how the hell did a inexperienced 'pilot' manage to fly a jet sideways into a building at ground level
                    Last edited by pisces; 28 July 2007, 19:29.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~
                      there were some interesting questions raised in one of the documentries I watched. I think it was saying something about the whole made in the Pentagon was far too small for the size of the aircraft and the fact there was no debry at all.

The hole is small and there are no debris because the pentagon was hit by a missile not a plane. That is why the FBI has seized all cctv recordings in the area. According to Michael Moore , who had been at the pentagon before , - “there are at least 100 cameras” cctving the pentagon. All that was released is 4 frames from which nothing is seen. But that is just a small bit in the lack of answers.

If there is nothing to hide - why don't release the footage to cut all "theories".
                      Last edited by 2uk; 28 July 2007, 17:11.

Comment

Working...
                      X