• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: 9/11 oops by BBC

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "9/11 oops by BBC"

Collapse

• richard-af
    replied
    And people like you see things that are not there...I blame the drugs!!!

Conspiracy theories are for people that sit home and pour over the internet too long. They read cr*p posted by other sad people and then believe it.... .
    Pore, I think is the right expression. However, I often pour over the internet - but that's a private matter.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I was under the impression that the black boxes had been found.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=6

The black boxes in the WTC towers .

BTW , take a look at the hole on that picture of the pentagon and ask yourself is that waht boeing would make ?? There are even no scratches where the wings should have hit.

Secondly take a look at the next picture with the plane part handing around.

Is that what you expect to see as wreckage ?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk
    One of my favourites is :

Gov: We have been able to find the passport of one of the (alleged) terrorists in the wreckage. This proves the person was on the plane. So the paper passport survives but …

None of the 2 Plane black-boxes ( which actually are red and designed to sustain fire and water ) have been found.
    I was under the impression that the black boxes had been found.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=6
    Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 30 July 2007, 12:49.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk

Gov: We have been able to find the passport of one of the (alleged) terrorists in the wreckage. This proves the person was on the plane. So the paper passport survives but …

None of the 2 Plane black-boxes ( which actually are red and designed to sustain fire and water ) have been found.
    Which of the (alleged) terrorists' passports was found?

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Have to say that I think that something dodgy happened, and that the Us Government at best stood aside and let it happen.

The shame about it is that I'm guessing a lot of this is based on the Loose Change Film which is not great. It has the basic info in there but goes off on a tangent and gets a bit too silly in places. (Like one plane that was forced down actually landed and had all the passengers taken off so they could dissapear. Why bother taking all the people off the plane and making them dissapear when you could just crash the plane and kill them all.....)

To me the pentagon part is the one that really does not add up. The hole looks too small, the grass in front og the building is perfect and there are no holes where the engines hit, and not grooves in the grass when the engines would have dug up the lawn. There is also lots of CCTV around the pentagon and it seems strange that none of these cameras got a picture of the plane coming in...

I think there is a cover up, but what exactly they are covering up I am not sure...

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Have to say that I think that something dodgy happened, and that the Us Government at best stood aside and let it happen.

The shame about it is that I'm guessing a lot of this is based on the Loose Change Film which is not great. It has the basic info in there but goes off on a tangent and gets a bit too silly in places. (Like one plane that was forced down actually landed and had all the passengers taken off so they could dissapear. Why bother taking all the people off the plane and making them dissapear when you could just crash the plane and kill them all.....)

To me the pentagon part is the one that really does not add up. The hole looks too small, the grass in front og the building is perfect and there are no holes where the engines hit, and not grooves in the grass when the engines would have dug up the lawn. There is also lots of CCTV around the pentagon and it seems strange that none of these cameras got a picture of the plane coming in...

I think there is a cover up, but what exactly they are covering up I am not sure...

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    it was a consipracy. End of!

Leave a comment:

• smee.again
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk
    How about the fact that the towers werre evacuated the week before by the FBI , including security officers. ?

How about the fact that bush’s brother was in charge of the whole cctv surveillance systems in the WTC ?

Maybe your demolition friends can explain how a building ( namely WTC 7 ) collapses , without even being hit by a plane ?

There are many more questions.

And you still maintain that you do NOT believe there was a conspiracy?????

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    No you wouldnt! You would just pick holes in the arguement and I am not armed with all the answers.

It takes days to set the charges. It takes days to tie all the walls together so they fall inwards as the blast naturaly pushes them outwards.
    You say it was pre wired.
    Leaving explosives over a period of time is dangerous. You can not garauntee the efficacy of the explosion at a later date.
    The staff might have noticed to tie cables and bars.
    There is so much to say.

How about the fact that the towers werre evacuated the week before by the FBI , including security officers. ?

How about the fact that bush’s brother was in charge of the whole cctv surveillance systems in the WTC ?

Maybe your demolition friends can explain how a building ( namely WTC 7 ) collapses , without even being hit by a plane ?

There are many more questions.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    No you wouldnt! You would just pick holes in the arguement and I am not armed with all the answers.

It takes days to set the charges. It takes days to tie all the walls together so they fall inwards as the blast naturaly pushes them outwards.
    Leaving explosives over a period of time is dangerous. You can not garauntee the efficacy of the explosion at a later date.
    There is so much to say.
    TLG, sounds like you need to watch the film.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk
    I 'd be interested to hear that.

There is so much to say.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    I have friends in th edemolition industry who will explain why that buildig wasnt demolished.
    I 'd be interested to hear that.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by smee.again
    So you are still NOT saying that this was a conspiracy? You are merely saying that you do NOT believe it was hit by a plane and that you DO believe that the government in US are hiding the truth?
    About right.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk
    By nobody , I meant all but me.
    I don't need to watch the movies. I have no interest in twisting the facts to fit the story.
    I have friends who had offices in the WTC area (which were hit by debris).
    I have friends in th edemolition industry who will explain why that buildig wasnt demolished.
    I have friends in the construction industry who can tell you why and how the towers fell.
    I write software for the aircraft industry and have clocked up hundreds of hours on simulators.

People I know and trust who can debunk any conspiracy theory you wnat to propose. I have gained enough knowledge from my friends to explain a little.

Leave a comment:

• smee.again
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk
    By nobody , I meant all but me.

So you are still NOT saying that this was a conspiracy? You are merely saying that you do NOT believe it was hit by a plane and that you DO believe that the government in US are hiding the truth?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X