• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sad girlfriend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we quantify over 16?

aftershaves, sheep?
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

How about sad adults who read childrens books?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

So Voldemort dies, Harry dies but comes back to life and Snape dies.....who cares!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          It'S a feckin children's book,I'm going to punch the next person over 16 who tells me they are reading it
          badly written children's book

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
            badly written children's book
            Apparently it's written in chav, or so an English teacher friend of mine tells me
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Well I'm over 16 and I'm reading the harry potter book!.

But when I was 14 I was reading stuff like Naked Lunch and Last Exit to Brooklyn, so that cancels it out.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
                Well I'm over 16 and I'm reading the harry potter book!.

But when I was 14 I was reading stuff like Naked Lunch and Last Exit to Brooklyn, so that cancels it out.
                the object of the game seems to be a kid as long as possible these days, bloke sat next to me is 26 and lives with his mum and dad, I believe the term is kipper. He's also going on about Harry Potter. I expect he reads it before he's called for his tea, and finishes it off when his mum has tucked him up in bed in his jim jams. He revels in his Timothy from Sorry lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  the object of the game seems to be a kid as long as possible these days, bloke sat next to me is 26 and lives with his mum and dad, I believe the term is kipper. He's also going on about Harry Potter. I expect he reads it before he's called for his tea, and finishes it off when his mum has tucked him up in bed in his jim jams. He revels in his Timothy from Sorry lifestyle.
                  Ah but... He's probably only bunging his mother 25 quid a week...

Comment

Working...
                  X