• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

El Duder Holds The Record............

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done - it disappeared in the time it took for me to click on the link. Perhaps the mods have an El Duder alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
      Well done - it disappeared in the time it took for me to click on the link. Perhaps the mods have an El Duder alert.

How does that work?

Someone is paid or pays themselves to sit watching this forum all day?

Wowwwee.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        How does that work?

Wowwwee.
        Easy as psoting tulipe all day - and they get paid for nannying us.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
          How does that work?

Wowwwee.
          There's just a red light on someone's desk when you post, and it buzzes if you start a new thread.

Comment

There's just a red light on someone's desk when you post, and it buzzes if you start a new thread.
            Must get thru some bulbs.

How many mods does it take to change a light bulb?

Comment

..and then the mods run like feck to their screens, fingers poised on the [DELETE] key

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
                Must get thru some bulbs.

5...1 to hold the bulb and 4 to delete all the interesting posts.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
                  10. 1 to change the light bulb and 9 to hold a pre-change discussion forum to debate if the light bulb is indeded ready for change.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                    ..and then the mods run like feck to their screens, fingers poised on the [DELETE] key
                    They could just ban him but he'll just come back worse in a different form - better the devil you know etc. I'm not a techie but it would be reasonably simple, i reckon, to write a short program that auto-deletes all his posts after a random (to hide tha fact its automated) period of 1 to 30 seconds.

Comment

They could just ban him but he'll just come back worse in a different form - better the devil you know etc. I'm not a techie but it would be reasonably simple, i reckon, to write a short program that auto-deletes all his posts after a random (to hide tha fact its automated) period of 1 to 30 seconds.
                      Good idea. One fatal drawback. I'll lose my only source of entertainment for the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X