• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a bit blue today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Sorry to hear you are down in the dumps Cojak my dear. What you need is a slice of sourdough toast with some of my homemade marmalade liberally spread over it. That will pick you up in no time.
    You are Mr Kipling. I claim my exceedingly good cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane
      You are Mr Kipling. I claim my exceedingly good cake.

he's just constantly spamming us with marmalade marketting!!

surely this kind of blatant misuse of the board should mean a banning!

Come on Scotty... sort this Jam pusher out!!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Kramer, you need to try out some of LB's marmalade - it's top stuff.
        LB: will you be making another batch next year?
        "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
          Sorry to hear you are down in the dumps Cojak my dear. What you need is a slice of sourdough toast with some of my homemade marmalade liberally spread over it. That will pick you up in no time.

Yeah Cojak - get some of LB's tangy jam in your mouth...all your troubles will drift away...

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
            Kramer, you need to try out some of LB's marmalade - it's top stuff.
            LB: will you be making another batch next year?
            did you buy creamy one or non-creamy one ?

Comment

Jam Spam

Thank you, Swamp Thing, you are a gent.

Yes, I shall certainly be making more next year. I have only a single jar left to last until then. Rationing may soon be making a comeback.

I may have to make some tangy ruby grapefruit marmalade or some lemon preserve to keep me going.

Comment

Working...
              X