• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

yesterday a small agency asked me for my Passport photo ID prior to an interview ..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim123
    Which seems to me to say that they can have a copy if you consent.

And if you don't consent they don't do business wth you.

There's nothing to say that making a photocopy is illegal (and photocopying doesn't count as "reproduce")

tim

Actually when I worked for a government project (<spit>) they wanted security clearance all I had to do is fill in a silly form and asked my manager to verify (sp) that my passport photocopy is really mine

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      naaaa speak Anglesi
      How tragic, I suggest you go on a course. While you are doing your course do try to write it properly (It may even help with your speech).

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
        How tragic, I suggest you go on a course. While you are doing your course do try to write it properly (It may even help with your speech).

yeh sure will register right away ... suppose after coming back from China it my speech would hopeless

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          yeh sure will register right away ... suppose after coming back from China it my speech would hopeless

Comment

hehehe reminds me of good old days when we posted loads of these rolling heads - I think me, MikeTheBike(or was it caravan? can't remember) and Milan did this often in the old days...

ok for good old times

Comment

Working...
            X