• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internal Alarm Clock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be another sound in you house/flat, like the heating clicking on, or something outside; a neighbours alarm clock, a milkman or paperboy?

Set your alarm for 05:55 and listen out.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
      It could be another sound in you house/flat, like the heating clicking on, or something outside; a neighbours alarm clock, a milkman or paperboy?

Set your alarm for 05:55 and listen out.
      My ex had problems waking up, went to the doc. who told him it was his body trying to process the booze. Didn't believe her, went off the drink for a week. She was right
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        i wake up everyday at 6am. regardless of what time i go to bed.

my alarm is not set till 7am.

my body just wakes at 6am.
        I have similar. Having spent a whole year and a bit waking up at 5am for my daily commute i'm now used to getting up at that time. I naturally wake up at 5am and then go back off to sleep for an hour until i really need to get up.

This happens on weekends as well which is the annoying bit. However if have had a considerable amount of drink it does not happen so maybe the cure is to get pissed every night ?
        Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Working...
        X