• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to cope with a hangover?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to cope with a hangover?

Well for the second time this week, I went out, had too many beers and ate cr ap food...

Now I am so tired, actual work ain't gonna happen...how am I gonna cope?

More coffee....that will do nicely...

Coffee
    Bacon Sarnie
    Lucozade
    try and do a poo
    lucozade
    pasty
    nice refreshing Oasis
    coffee
    chocolate
    Ribena.

Jobs a good'un!

I'm not fat cause I'm greedy...I've just had a lot of hangovers to battle through
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
      Well for the second time this week, I went out, had too many beers and ate cr ap food...

Now I am so tired, actual work ain't gonna happen...how am I gonna cope?

More coffee....that will do nicely...
      Fats, carbs and drugs.

Nice bit of cheese on toast followed by some Nurofen Plus - STAT
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Two Neurofen "Cold & Flu" tablets, and a pint of water every 15 mins for an hour, then sleep for two hours. Works every time, you'll be "right as rain" by lunchtime.

Good luck.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          try and do a poo
          I can do that.....through a needle at 50 yards at the mo...

Comment

I've often wondered how much money people would be prepared to pay for a magic 'hangover cure' pill that would automatically make them feel normal again.
            I think somewhere in the region of £20-50 is reasonable? Anymore, and I'd rough it out. Actually, some mothers-of-all-hangovers may justify a bit more...

Comment

I can do that.....through a needle at 50 yards at the mo...
              Curry was it?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Curry was it?

Spicy chicken....but I hadn't really recovered from the hot n spicy pizza on Monday night....and now I feel poorly and have a meeting shortly!!!!!

Comment

Spicy chicken....but I hadn't really recovered from the hot n spicy pizza on Monday night....and now I feel poorly and have a meeting shortly!!!!!

Oh they're going to love you!

If you're in the "impress us if you want an extension" zone, I'd suggest you didn't go
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Oh they're going to love you!

If you're in the "impress us if you want an extension" zone, I'd suggest you didn't go

If one slips out...I have no chance of being able to deny it!!! If it slips out, the room is gonna empty quickly!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X