• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dog fighting in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    You have a speeth impedhimenth?
    No, he has a lithp....

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
      No, he has a lithp....
      I had Lithp once, but then I moved on to a pwoper pogwamming wanguage.

IGMC
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

If a dog ever bites you don't try to pull, push instead. A dogs jaws are designed to lock once he has bitten down and pulling will only make the dog pull more. Best thing to do is get the dog to take you arm, grab the back of its head and try and force your arm down its throat.

If done properly it will start gagging and release you and they won't be able to put as much pressure into the bite. This is a last line of defense thing though, I wouldn't suggest going out and trying to get bitten to try it out

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
          If a dog ever bites you don't try to pull, push instead. A dogs jaws are designed to lock once he has bitten down and pulling will only make the dog pull more. Best thing to do is get the dog to take you arm, grab the back of its head and try and force your arm down its throat.

If done properly it will start gagging and release you and they won't be able to put as much pressure into the bite. This is a last line of defense thing though, I wouldn't suggest going out and trying to get bitten to try it out

Or a good kick to the chuckies....

Comment

Or a good kick to the chuckies....
            That'll just piss it off even more, won't get it to release

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              That'll just piss it off even more, won't get it to release
              some dogs like pitbull are known for not releasing their bite even if you beat it severly.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                some dogs like pitbull are known for not releasing their bite even if you beat it severly.
                That's why i'm not advocating beating it, but suggesting you force a gag reflex instead. Much better way to get a dog to let go.

Comment

To release, I think kneeling on the dogs throat might do the trick. Also stick two fingers hard into its nostrels. With your spare hand/arm obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by minsky1
                    To release, I think kneeling on the dogs throat might do the trick. Also stick two fingers hard into its nostrels. With your spare hand/arm obviously.
                    Or use your good arm to throw it a handful of tasty biscuits...

Comment

Or use your good arm to throw it a handful of tasty biscuits...
                      Assuming that you happen to have some tasty biscuits in your good hand at the time the dog bites you.

Comment

Working...
                      X