• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday, Burdock!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    What about the blowjob?
    Charming! You didn't offer me one for my birthday.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

People put there real dates of birth on the internet!?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Many happy ones mate.
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          People put there real dates of birth on the internet!?
          What can be gleaned from a "DD/MM" d.o.b?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
            cheers Sal and Xenophon!

Just sticking to town tonight...few beers and some grub...Thai hopefully.

The meal part is to ensure I get to work tomorrow!

Lass cooked me a curry last night, and had couple of bottles of wine. Father Christmas hasn't bought me a laptop though!
            Ah well have a great time honey, and dont worry about getting into work tomorrow - you're only 40 once you know!!

And I'm sure if you wish/plead hard enough the birthday fairy will grant you your bj wish
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong

Some add more info

cakewalk (41)

Comment

Have another look, full DOB, dangerous IMHO
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                  The year is there too. Never bothered me. I guess it is one piece of information, but a fraudster would need others. Real name for a start. Although I know for a fact, that zeitghost's real name is zeitghost.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                    Have another look, full DOB, dangerous IMHO
                    You worry too much - it'll age you mind!!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                      The year is there too. Never bothered me. I guess it is one piece of information, but a fraudster would need others. Real name for a start. Although I know for a fact, that zeitghost's real name is zeitghost.

what, the rest of you are using pseudonyms?!

of all the low-down, sneaky

Comment

Working...
                      X