• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reporting fraud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know its true - wont go into why.
    Was just interested if other people would shop him or not.

Comment

I would, and I would ask for a reward too

Comment

Originally posted by Meerkat
        Like i said, i have no clue who the main players are, just the above 'stories' told to me by the person i know who is involved and yes, he has trouble keeping his mouth closed. i've asked in the past how many others know, maybe 5 of his 'close friends'.
        It sounds like his mates would probably go for him if he got nabbed if he is this verbally incontinent!

Seriously, 'real' criminals are generally best avoided as they tend to have a different view of consequences than the rest of us.

Your call.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor
          It sounds like his mates would probably go for him if he got nabbed if he is this verbally incontinent!

Seriously, 'real' criminals are generally best avoided as they tend to have a different view of consequences than the rest of us.

Your call.
          Nah. Get some kahunas and dob him in.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            I would, and I would ask for a reward too
            Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by Meerkat
              Moral Dilemma for you.

Just found out someone i dont like is due to make a stash of cash (close to 1M) from a VAT carousel fraud scheme. He's a small fish, big players in the same scheme set to make many millions. Should i shop him? Would IR be interested in such a small fish or are they do busy making us contractors deemed employees?
              Shop him the bastard!

That's my NHS money he's nicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                Sounds like a load of rubbish to me.

I used to tell girls I was a helicopter pilot to get them into bed.
                Have much success with that?

Was that so you could take your pick of opening gambits such as: "Want to see my chopper, luv?" (you could use "Bell" instead of "chopper" here), "hover on this!", etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
                  Have much success with that?

Was that so you could take your pick of opening gambits such as: "Want to see my chopper, luv?" (you could use "Bell" instead of "chopper" here), "hover on this!", etc.?
                  Reasonably successful. Was a great convo point. Never developed the double entendres as much as that though!

The other good one was Dolphin Trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                    Reasonably successful. Was a great convo point. Never developed the double entendres as much as that though!

The other good one was Dolphin Trainer.
                    Did you offer to let them stroke your flipper?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                      Did you offer to let them stroke your flipper?

Back on topic: do let us know what you decide, Meerkat.

Comment

Working...
                      X