• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yet another men are evil rhetoric from women.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another men are evil rhetoric from women.

Gone
    Last edited by Sockpuppet; 12 December 2013, 08:21.

What's changed? A father can register, or not. Just like before.

Comment

The government is planning to make the registration of fathers' names on birth certificates compulsory.
      Compulsary.

Now dont get me wrong I'll all for people taking responsibility for thier sprogs but why does this have to be worded so that the "poor vuneralble women are safe from the evil man". Also that women are always the ones left looking after the kids and never have to be chased for money for them either.

Comment

Why are you surprised by the Governments misandry and hatred of couples, its run by an ex employment lawyer, his Human rights lawyer wife, somone allegedly still in the closet and a large number of women who seem to wear sensible shoes?

Its about the maintenance of course, "where there's blame there's a fine!"
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
          How many slgas that can't remember are going to put any old chump they know down in order to get the maintenance payments from him.
          Some women are pressured for a name, otherwise there may be a delay in their benfit. But I like the reply one gave "If you fell in a bunch of nettles, how would you know which one stung you"
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Compulsary.
            But the article says that if you don't it simply goes down as "unknown".

Comment

If a fathers name is not on the Birth certificate it is generally because the mother does not want it there, for reasons that range from just plain spite (which is not good and which a father can challange) to valid reasons like he was/is abusive, into drugs so forth. Making it compulsary to put down a fathers name does not help the mother and rarely helps the child

Comment

How many slgas that can't remember....
                I've just read this thread...

Sockpuppet - how ******* dare you talk about women like that?

Seriously - if you were here now I'd go upside your head sunshine. As I'm fairly sure your mam would, who'll no doubt have your tea on the table soon

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  I've just read this thread...

Sockpuppet - how ******* dare you talk about women like that?

Seriously - if you were here now I'd go upside your head sunshine. As I'm fairly sure your mam would, who'll no doubt have your tea on the table soon

I have to agree with the Puppet... Just because your mother taught you to write their name down whilst you were still sober, not everyone's did.

HTH
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                    I have to agree with the Puppet... Just because your mother taught you to write their name down whilst you were still sober, not everyone's did.

HTH

But yes, props out to me mam
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X