• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Cojak!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Yes Millets have a sale on
    is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
      is it any good?
      Well they sell tents
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        I've fallen in love with a pair of shoes...but they're £255

Should I buy them?
        Do you really need an answer??

If you do here's a few questions for you:

Do they make you feel like you've blown a million pounds on a single bet in Monte Carlo?

Did they whisper "Yes you - buy me and I'll make you into a beautiful princess" [shoe-speak in such high frequency that it can't be heard by men]

Do the angels want to wear them first?

When you wear them do you:
        1) dance like Carmen Miranda and sing like Billie Holliday?
        2) sashay and want to ask men if that's a gun...?

If the answer to the above is 'yes'. then go for it.

(PS. I've recently spent £142 on a beautiful lingerie set, if that helps)
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I've fallen in love with a pair of shoes...but they're £255

Should I buy them?
          First I was going to say...

No, because after wearing them once you'll put them in the cupboard and never wear them again.

But on reflection life is there to be enjoyed.
          All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

PPS

I got the hang of them in the end, Sal. It just took practice and a bit of application...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
              PPS

I got the hang of them in the end, Sal. It just took practice and a bit of application...
              Yeah applying hemeroid cream can be a real bummer, if you excuse the pun
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Tell us more Cojak!

Comment

Do you really need an answer??

If you do here's a few questions for you:

Do they make you feel like you've blown a million pounds on a single bet in Monte Carlo?

Did they whisper "Yes you - buy me and I'll make you into a beautiful princess" [shoe-speak in such high frequency that it can't be heard by men]

Do the angels want to wear them first?

When you wear them do you:
                  1) dance like Carmen Miranda and sing like Billie Holliday?
                  2) sashay and want to ask men if that's a gun...?

If the answer to the above is 'yes'. then go for it.

Exactly the response I was hoping for

Wow £142 on lingerie? Who's the lucky fella?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hubby of course! (He liked the look, he just doesn't know the price... )

I may not look like them but I do feel like them...

Comment

Hubby of course! (He liked the look, he just doesn't know the price... )

I may not look like them but I do feel like them...

Oooh very nice!!! Mr Cojak will be delighted no doubt

my shoesees
                      Not everyone's taste like, but with jeans they'll be sexy as ****

yay being rich!!!
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X