• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

fascist united states

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs sasguru. Best you leave the tough decisions in life to those who, unlike you, don't sit down to p1ss.
    You stick to your crocheting and your flower arranging and don't let the roughhouse background tactics that must happen to ensure that the ruthless and deluded do not wreak their havoc on the innocents spoil your day. You don't have the stomach to comprehend it clearly.
    i'll be honest, i couldn't give a flying duck about the roughhouse tactics etc employed on the ruthless etc wreak havoc on the innocents etc. i'm far more concerned about roughhouse tactics employed on the innocent that ensure more ruthless and weak are persuaded to blow themselves up on trains, planes, and buses.

the more our democratic forces of law & order start behaving like the islamofascists in the mid east, the more the islamofascists have won, and i'm not prepared to put up with that.
    They seek him here, they seek him there. He must be playing hide & seek.

Comment

... however I would be even more uncomfortable allowing the Guardian to draft our strategy.
      Strange - I don't recall anyone on this thread advocating that. But then you never were the sharpest tool in the box.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Strange - I don't recall anyone on this thread advocating that.
        You have a problem recalling anything of any value sg. I put it down to your sheltered upbringing allied to the fact that you have the comprehension abilities of a retarded mudskipper.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You have a problem recalling anything of any value sg. I put it down to your sheltered upbringing allied to the fact that you have the comprehension abilities of a retarded mudskipper.
          Stop making an arse of yourself as usual and answer the point that several posters have noticed here:

You are happy that the nanny government takes away ancient freedoms in exchange for the dubious "safety" it claims to provide in exchange.

Shameful
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Stop making an arse of yourself as usual and answer the point that several posters have noticed here:

You are happy that the nanny government takes away ancient freedoms in exchange for the dubious "safety" it claims to provide in exchange.

Shameful
            Stop trying to put words in my mouth that might back up your feeble contentions sg. You are constantly reduced to such underhand desperate tactics when you know you are on the run. As I have said on this thread I am not happy about NL's approach at all, however I have also stated quite clearly that I am also not happy with us tying our own hands by pandering to the handwringing lentil-slurpers either. There is a balance to be struck, and one which clearly elludes your powers of deduction (I use the word "powers" rather reluctantly I might add!). Now my advice to you is enlist the aid of a nearby grown-up if you are struggling to follow the machinations and stop jumping to the same tired old hysterical conclusions.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Stop trying to put words in my mouth that might back up your feeble contentions sg. You are constantly reduced to such underhand desperate tactics when you know you are on the run. As I have said on this thread I am not happy about NL's approach at all, however I have also stated quite clearly that I am also not happy with us tying our own hands by pandering to the handwringing lentil-slurpers either. There is a balance to be struck, and one which clearly elludes your powers of deduction (I use the word "powers" rather reluctantly I might add!). Now my advice to you is enlist the aid of a nearby grown-up if you are struggling to follow the machinations and stop jumping to the same tired old hysterical conclusions.
              This post is:
              1. Verbose, as usual.
              2. Says absolutely bugger all.

HTH
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

This post is:
                1. Verbose, as usual.
                2. Says absolutely bugger all.

HTH

Goes over your head.............as usual!

Comment

Goes over your head.............as usual!

Yes I usually duck when a pile of utter manure is thrown in my direction
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I usually duck when a pile of utter manure is thrown in my direction
                    You must be getting quite adept at it now with all the practice you must get.
                    I never doubted that would be your chief tactic having witnessed your reluctance to stand up and be counted. Do you also collect white feathers?

Comment

I am quite content to let the Yanks carry out the more extreme facets of the blanket curtailment for the time being, i.e. Guantanamo. Pragmatic approach methinks.
                      You have a good point on the overzealous approach NL would seem keen on employing, however I would be even more uncomfortable allowing the Guardian to draft our strategy.
                      One of the problems with Guantanamo (not to mention the darker oubliettes the CIA have scattered over the world) is that it unilaterally creates a new legal category of person.

If someone if suspected of an offence, then put them on trial. It was good enough for WWII Nazi and Japanese war criminals.

If they're not, then treat them as PoWs under the Geneva convention.

If you want to see this new category created (and the argument you sometimes see is that this is a new unprecedented type of conflict which requires this response), where people not convicted of a crime have no rights, then God help your old comrades in uniform when they're captured, stuffed into an orange boiler suit and tortured.

Comment

Working...
                      X