• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

fascist united states

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    You have to excuse SB, lads. He's not terribly bright. Not officer material, you see.
    Actually you'd be wrong sg. I WAS considered officer material but was also advised that going down the technical route would prove more financially lucrative in the long term. Best advice I was ever given. Leaving my military credentials aside, as they clearly irk you, do you have a point to make or are you just going to continue to cut and paste from the Guardian to somehow try and explain your naive limp-wristed stance?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
      Then you get more exploding tube trains and buses.
      Says the chap who lives in the remote countryside. Does diddums want his lovely nanny government to give him his nicey comfort blanket, then?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Actually you'd be wrong sg. I WAS considered officer material but was also advised that going down the technical route would prove more financially lucrative in the long term. Best advice I was ever given.
        Yes, sure you were...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, sure you were...
          Like YOU would know sg. You were never admitted to anything more formal than your local trainspotting group, and even then you were compelled to use bribery.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Like YOU would know sg. You were never admitted to anything more formal than your local trainspotting group, and even then you were compelled to use bribery.
            Notice you didn't respond to my earlier post....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Notice you didn't respond to my earlier post....
              Really sg, you can't expect me to spend valuable time bothering to shoot down ALL of your contributions. A cursory glance at any given sample of your drivel is more than enough for the informed on here to send your tripe straight to the bin. Keep up the prodigious guff though, working on the theory of enough monkeys and typewriters, you might eventually come up with something worthwhile, although we will all probably have won the lottery by then and left.

Comment

Then you get more exploding tube trains and buses.
                And blanket curtailment of liberty has a great track record of stopping terrorism does it? But even if it did, I'll keep my liberty thanks. Remember the words attributed to Benjamin Franklin? 'Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.'

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                  And blanket curtailment of liberty has a great track record of stopping terrorism does it? But even if it did, I'll keep my liberty thanks. Remember the words attributed to Benjamin Franklin? 'Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.'
                  Ach, you've ruined their rhythm - it was becoming like the old professors "see your mum" stuff from Newman & Baddiel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor
                    Ach, you've ruined their rhythm - it was becoming like the old professors "see your mum" stuff from Newman & Baddiel.
                    Soz

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                      I am quite content to let the Yanks carry out the more extreme facets of the blanket curtailment for the time being, i.e. Guantanamo. Pragmatic approach methinks.
                      You have a good point on the overzealous approach NL would seem keen on employing, however I would be even more uncomfortable allowing the Guardian to draft our strategy.

Comment

Working...
                      X