• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer holiday (with kids)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just been on holiday myself - painful! Don't forget to calculate loss of earnings if it's mid-contract. Might be able to talk the missus out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba
      I've just been on holiday myself - painful! Don't forget to calculate loss of earnings if it's mid-contract. Might be able to talk the missus out of it...
      You can't live like that...especially if you have kids, bite the bullet, spend freely, enjoy yourselves & just think that this is what you go out to work for
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Charter a Sunseeker in the Caribbean or the med..

They prob don't adjust their prices in line with UK school holidays so you should get a regular deal

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          I believe the heirarchy in outdoor living is -in reverse order :

Static - for pikey or Butlins refugees

Tent - for people who can't afford caravans

Trailer Tent for people who can't afford storage fees for a caravan

Small Caravan towed by estate/ saloon car

6.4m Caravan towed by stonking 4x4
          Under the stars. Or tarp just in case.
          God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment