• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop Moaning about India##controversy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burdock
    They should have contacted Bob Shawaddywaddy in the first instance.
    I agree

Comment

Ok Ok Sigmund we know you're a regular. Who are you? - Sigh
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SigmondFreud
        how many companies ?
        Is that you Causus Delhi?

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
          A lot...and some of the biggest...

It is because of the poor service, lack of understanding and people like you...
          I do know what i am talking about and what i am doing.

people like you who donno how to choose outsource company with quality.

comming back to your point lot of companies you worked for are regretted their decision.

here we are seeing a pattern as soon as you join them they had enough and looking for outsourcing .Hense i am not the one who is providing bad service.

SigmondFreud
          ChillPill

Comment

comming back to your point lot of companies you worked for are regretted their decision.

here we are seeing a pattern as soon as you join them they had enough and looking for outsourcing .Hense i am not the one who is providing bad service.

SigmondFreud
            ChillPill
            WE SPEAK ENGLISH OVER HERE. WEEEEEEEEEEEE SPEAK ENGLISH OVER HEREEEEEEEEEEE.

Comment

SigmondFreud
              ChillPill
              Did your mother have any kids that actually lived? I bet she regrets it now...

I didn't choose the outsourcing company...your confused, go lie down and think about things.

I recommend a book for you, SPELLING FOR KIDS AGED 2-3.

Comment

I don't see what OP is moaning about, I said previously Indian outsourcing companies have some good people and a bunch of crap people (much like any company really). The problem is that the majority are not of a high standard, and these outsourcing companies seem to think that throwing more bodies at a project makes it go quicker and better (Which is rarely the case). This isn't just TCS, WIPRO as well and all the various other flavours.

As for india not benefitting....... they brought $28Billion into thier economy through outsourcing alone in 2006 (http://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/DBR_I...0000192125.pdf) How is that not of benefit to India ????

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor
                  Is that you Causus Delhi?
                  yoyo

you dont understand y they are changing their names.

its very hard for us to say their names as they have too many different sounds.

we cant even say german names properly let alone pronounce INDIAN names.

so these companies give them Chrstianised names so that it willl be easy for us.

SigmondFreud

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
                    Did your mother have any kids that actually lived? I bet she regrets it now...

I didn't choose the outsourcing company...your confused, go lie down and think about things.

I recommend a book for you, SPELLING FOR KIDS AGED 2-3.
                    you're. Oh the irony.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hey it seems lot of posts and posters are moaning n all sorts of thing about India and Indian IT companies.

Outsourcing is no way benefit INDIA : there is no special LOVE to anybody except BUSINESS.

What goes around comes around :

Britain is a small country how come you are getting so much wealth in this country .tx to Royal Family who gave their L00T3d wealth to this country .

India was the attraction for so many colonial powers in the past why? [tx to Britain without them there is no INDIA]

Outsourcing is going to India who is benefitting the UK companies and the middleman who is English guys make mega bucks whatever they are paying these poor souls is peanuts. Science graduate working in call centre s is not good for any country.

Don’t comment on the things which you don’t understand, India is a complex place there is no way one will understand without being there.

Can any of these m0r0n5 ditching Indian IT guys communication skill, speak foreign language as they speak English.

I can make so many other points

If it rains we moan
                      if doesn’t we moan
                      sunny we moan
                      traffic we moan
                      tax we moan

we are all just moaner s for nothing living in comfortable life still we moan about TAX this that………………..

SigmondFreud

come and clean up your conscious

The Karma Sutra originated in India
                      That is why India can **** us in more ways than we can count.

Comment

Working...
                      X