• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gay bomb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay bomb

The US military investigated building a "gay bomb", which would make enemy soldiers "sexually irresistible" to each other, government papers say.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4174519.stm

Shush, imagine if Sally anne got hold of a gay bomb non of us would be safe. Infact, maybe we should call the UN to stop her developing WMC (weapons of mass campness)
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

oo get you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        Shush, imagine if Sally anne got hold of a gay bomb non of us would be safe. Infact, maybe we should call the UN to stop her developing WMC (weapons of mass campness)
        Forsooth mthinks one doth protest too much.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

where are they planning to throw this bomb
          In Iraq ? That would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            where are they planning to throw this bomb
            In Iraq ? That would be interesting.
            I suspect it will never get used because of the amount of times they drop munitions on thier own troops/allies.

Brings a new meaning to the words freindly fire i suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              Brings a new meaning to the words freindly fire i suppose...

Comment

Do you think this gay bomb uses passive gaydar for guidance?
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I think we're missing the point a bit, so the US military are sort of saying that gay men are no good at fighting?

So why the feck do they spend so much time making homo's welcome in the forces? I know this is probably superficial and that once in they won’t have an easy ride (phnar phnar!) but why not just come out with it and say they are not welcome.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Maybe its some hallucination chemical which will make them think their fellow soldier is Sarah Beeney

Comment

Working...
                    X